Connext is an infrastructure layer on top of Ethereum that lets Ethereum wallets, applications and protocols do instant, high volume transactions with arbitrarily complex conditions for settlement. Projects that integrate Connext can enable users to batch up Ethereum interactions to get more transaction throughput per block.
These docs cover both the background of Connext and how to get started integrating Connext into your Ethereum wallet or application.
- The Basics of using a Connext Client
- Client Instantiation
- Funding your Channel
- Indra Architecture
- Counterfactual Protocol
- Protocol Diagrams
- Limitations & Assumptions
- How To Deploy an Indra Node
- How To Integrate With a Browser App
- How To Integrate With React Native
- How To Integrate With a NodeJS Server